Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thinking about St. Patrick's Day

My last name through marriage is O'Donnell, but my side is of German dissent. My husband brings the Irish to this family (and he's a fireman to boot, Lord help me). I've always liked St. Patrick's Day. The parade is a big deal or more like a big party/celebration day, and I think the kids might finally be old enough to head downtown for it. I'll have to work up a couple of hats for them this year. I created this one awhile back and sold it at the shop, it's my favorite shamrock hat that I've created - the clovers are like little ears. If I have time, I think I'll do one or two more this year...




The original shamrock pattern I used was from Theresa Richardson. She has many YouTube instructional videos if you've never crocheted, and you'd ever like to give it a try.

Have a wonderful Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment